Designed and manufactured to be strong, versatile, and reliable OSB is ideal for flooring jobs in residential and commercial construction, including prefabricated and modular home applications.
- Meets EN 300.
- OSB/3 is suitable for humid conditions (as defined in terms of Service Class 2 of BS EN 1995-1-1:2004+A1:2008 for load bearing boards) (including kitchens and bathrooms)
- All UK and Irish OSB products conform with the Construction Products Directive (CPD) for structural use (attestation level 2+) via the CE mark
- Every board of OSB/3 is marked â€˜CE 2+ structural'
- Manufactured according to EN ISO9001:2000, the internationally recognised quality management system.
- Suitable for domestic use as classified under BS 6399 Part 1 or Eurocode 1 (EN 1991-1-1)- for dead and imposed loads and for designed joist spacing not more than 600mm centres (for 18mm) if they are used in accordance with relevant IAB or BBA Certification