Why use OSB?
Better results, better efficiency and better value. Oh and it's better for the environment too. There are lots more reasons why OSB's better all round. Find out more here.
- Consistently strong, yet light
- No distortion, splitting and de-lamination
- Good durability
- Reliable in all conditions*
- Will take the weight in both dry and humid areas*
- Easy to saw, drill, plane, rout, sand, paint, glue and stain
- Nail or screw near the edge without splitting
- No knots, voids or weak spots
- A range of products available
- Ecologically approved by the FSC
*OSB/3 is recommended for humid areas.